A new research network in M-V with potential for leadership for the development of this type of artificial intelligence and digitization in a highly relevant field for society has been established.
- Greifswald University Medical Centre / Neurorehabilitation (Prof. Dr. med. Thomas Platz)
- University of Rostock / Institute of Computer Science / „Mobile Multimedia Information Systems, MMIS“ (Prof. Dr.-Ing. Thomas Kirste)
- University of Rostock / Institute of Computer Science / Chair of Software Engineering (Prof. Dr.-Ing. Peter Forbrig)
- University of Greifswald / Institute for Clinical Psychology (Prof. Dr. Alfons Hamm)
- Neubrandenburg University of Applied Sciences / Chair of Health Economics and Medical Management (Prof. Dr. rer. oec. Axel Mühlbacher)
Get to know the various research groups, their members in the joint research project E-BRAiN and their focus of work by clicking on the respective working group.