The neurorehabilitation research group is a multidisciplinary team with medical, life science, and therapeutic expertise and both regional, national, and international networking.
Prof. Dr. med. Thomas Platz
- Head, Neurorehabilitation Research group
- Medical Director Research and Head, Institute of Neurorehabilitation and Evidence-base practice, BDH-Klinik Greifswald, An-Institut der Universität Greifswald
- Head, Research and Guideline Committees of the German Society for Neurorehabilitation, DGNR
- Past-president of the German Society for Neurorehabilitation, DGNR
- Chair, Special Interest Group Clinical Pathways, World Federation Neurorehabilitation
- Head, Education Committee, WFNR
- Regional Vice President Central and Western Europe, WFNR
Stephanie Reichl, M.Sc.
Anna-Maria Rämisch, O.T.
Romy Pletz, med. document. ass.
Dr. med. Dr. med. dent. Claudia Taube
Associated members of the clinical team E-BRAiN
Ann-Sophie Hensler, M. Sc.
Ann Pedersen, PRM specialist (U.S.)
Jonathan Seidel, M.D.